Sunday, September 21, 2008

TIAS Day 5

What is it?! I see some of us think it may be a candle. Hmmm....one of Sherry's hints was 'illuminate', but after seeing Day 5 completed I've been pondering it. Maybe this is a 3-D TIAS. Could it be a church or chapel of some sort? They are illuminated either by electric light or candles. Hmmmm.... I wonder.

My block tatting definitely leaves something to be desired, but I wanted to get caught up and this was my first serious attempt at the technique, hence the sloppy work. Green, green and green!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like everyone is getting caught up on the TIAS. Still have no clue what it is, either! I thought it looked like a candle. Looking at yours the middle one kind of looks like a little house with the front door and a roof and a square puff of smoke coming out the top...LOL! Maybe the little house illuminated by candles! LOL! It's a fun mystery.

    ReplyDelete