Friday, October 3, 2008

Computer problems!

Arrgh! My desktop has been acting up as of late, so I refurbished an older laptop which is actually nicer than my Dell. Go figure. Now that I have that mostly straightened out, I'll be back this weekend to post some pics of the latest TIAS and my progress with block tatting.

On a side note...

One of my dearest friends, Donna, has decided that it's time I learn how to knit. For whatever reason, I have never been able to figure it out. Well, she's determined that I do figure it out, so we'll see how that goes. Ha!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Steph this is not a comment for your blog but just to let you know that I have restocked some rainbow bright...didnt know how to contact you...sign up for the shop newsletter to get updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Pamela! I will definitely sign up.

    ReplyDelete