Sunday, October 12, 2008

Rainbow Bright

I got it! Of course, I had to tat something up as soon as I got it out of the envelope. First up is a spiral from thisntat.com and a pearl tatted star from Kaye B. Judt's book, Oh My Stars!

Pamela definitely has a hit on her hands with this thread. I do believe if she ever decides to discontinue it, she'll have a riot on her hands!

I also want to thank Pamela for contacting me as soon as she had some available and for the little sample of her 'Berry Burst', too. Forever grateful I shall be.


4 comments:

  1. Very cute motifs. I just ordered some lovely threads from Pamela, too. Can;t wait to get them. Enjoy your new HDT's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I haven't started with my Rainbow Bright yet... to many irons in the fire right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am enjoying seeing all the different motifs in this lovely thread!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, snowy! I was just admiring your Rainbow Bright snowflake. Isn't Jon's book the greatest?

    ReplyDelete