Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Look what the mailman brought today!



Sherry Pence's 'Royal Diadem' pattern. I can't wait to tat this one, but I won't be able to get to it until after Christmas. *sad face* It has very clear unstructions and lots of helpful hints and tips throughout the book so you don't get stuck, too. As a bonus, the book comes with two handy dandy picot gauges so you get 'em just right.



It's obvious to me that tons of love and hard work went into this book. Great job, Sherry. I hope you sell bunches of bunches of them.

And congrats to Diane for winning the 'Name The Doily' contest!


One more thing... Yes, that is Sherry's autograph on the thank you page. I asked her if she would sign it. She probably thinks I'm a complete cornball... :)

5 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful book! I was excited to receive mine the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is exciting! I can't wait to get mine once I order it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so glad you got it! Of course you are not a cornball (o:

    I brought all my tatting books to Shuttlebirds and got as many autoghraphs as I could....now THAT'S corny!

    Thank you for the wonderful and kind words! Can't wait to see you tat it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're very welcome, Sherry! I'm looking forward to tatting it! Picking out the threads is definitely going to take some thought, too. Hmmm....

    ReplyDelete