Monday, December 22, 2008

Another motif or two

Heather, aka The Tarnished Tatter, has a new book called Motifs-A-Many available in a normal book format or PDF for those of us who want instant gratification(like me). It is just fantastic! The motifs in the book are also tatted in her own HDTs, too. Very pretty. I tatted a couple of the motifs today. Of course, I chose to do the Christmas-y ones.




The little tree is done in LadyShuttleMaker's size 80 'Rockies' with pink silver-lined beads. The candy cane is tatted with Flora 50.

Nice job on the book, Heather!

6 comments:

  1. The candy cane looks good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun for you! I just ordered this book, but I am getting the booky book kind. The last time I order the PDF kind it came in a format that my computer wouldn't open without some sort of subscription to some sort of unzipper thinger dinger. So, I don't do that anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on the tree and candy cane, Steph! I will definitely have to check out Heather's book. Thanks for showing us some of the cute stuff that's in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, ladies!

    TattingChic, it sounds like someone sold you a book that was a .zip file which does need a separate utility to unzip it. The seller should have clearly stated that when he/she sold it. Sorry that happened to you.

    ReplyDelete