Saturday, December 27, 2008

Progress!

In the battle to successfully weave a cluny, I finally won! I seriously was beginning to think I'd never get it. My biggest problem has been the center thread loosening up on me, which kept turning everything into a big knotted mess. Then I came across Stephanie Peters' Cluny intructions. So, one Steph P. has helped another Steph P. advance her tatting skills. I truly feel I have accomplished something on this rainy Saturday.

Of course, I have to share a picture of my endeavor. The cluny closest to the ring is deformed because the I closed the loops in the wrong order. That was quickly amended with the second, near perfect (to me, anyway), cluny. Yay me!

3 comments:

  1. WOO HOO!!! Your first cluny! Good for you! Congratulations, Steph! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, TattingChic. It was a long, hardfought battle. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea you, indeed! You did a great job. I know one day I have to learn this, but so far I've been too chicken to try!

    ReplyDelete