Monday, March 23, 2009

Still egg crazy

Mimi Dillman's small Cluny Egg. My hand gave out before I could do all the clunies on the big egg, so it's just the little one for today. I'm almost out of my egg phase, maybe one or two more, but then that's it!!

This is another one from Tatted Easter Eggs and a cross, Maria, from Tatted Bookmarks by Lene Bjorn.



I'm woefully behind on the Challenge, although I have started motif No.5. It's not my fault, though. It was the eggs. They were too tempting! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Very nice colors! So springy and cheery! It looks like you are having a ton o' fun with these egg patterns! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice way to get into spring - all those eggs. These look great! I like the cross, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the egg Steph. I love the colors. Enjoy Joy's book - there are some good patterns in there. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Steph! I just stopped back over to say:
    Hope you stop on by for my 1st Blogoversary/100th post celebration! I'm even having a giveaway! Do come on over! Everyone is invited!!! :)

    ReplyDelete