Monday, May 4, 2009

Jane Eborall's tatting (dolly) bags

Last week I ordered one of Jane's dolly bags. It came today! Now that was fast. My old bag is getting a bit tattered and torn. Here are a few pics:

The bag's pockets are nice and stiff so it stands nicely on its own. Very convenient.


Here it is filled with stuff. The usual tools -- shuttles, snips, tweezers,hooks, a pen for jotting notes, bead threaders and a couple coilless safety pins pinned to the side. What's really cool is that it holds three 20 gram balls in the bottom with room left on top to put your work-in-progress. What you can't see well is Jane's very own 'Made by:' tag in the side of the bag.


And finally, here is the closed bag completely full of stuff. Nothing poking out, not can anything work its way out of the pockets. I love it! Thanks Jane!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a gem of a bag! Thanks for showing it off! I like seeing the "innerds", LOL! Who knows, maybe I'll end up getting one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a relief that you like it and find it useful too!!! That was FAST getting to you. I never know how things will work for other people as I only make things I know I'd use!!! Thanks for the free publicity too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fab, love the fabric. Where does she get those lovely fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo! I snagged the other one in that print. Now I really can't wait to see it! Thanks for posting about the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so cool! Jane has very nice stuff. Congratulations on your wonderful purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the nice comments, everyone. Jane deserves a great big round of applause!


    You're very welcome, Jane! Your bags deserve as much publicity possible.

    Suzanne, you're going to love it.

    ReplyDelete