Monday, June 8, 2009

Ravelry fun

The Ravelry addiction is getting stronger! There's just too much cool stuff to do over there. What I think is going to be a five-minute browse unfailingly turns into thirty. I'm slowing building up my project, library, and stash lists. Before too long, it'll be half a mile long.

I've completed about half of the squares needed for the HPL afghan, so I figure it'll be another two or three weeks before I get it finished. I'm also donating a few quickie items to be sold at a craft fair, but have no idea about pricing guidelines. The pic shows a couple of the patterns (found on Ravelry, of course!) I used. Each of the floral hotpads took approximately ninety minutes and the dishcloths about an hour. I used Lily Sugar 'n Cream cotton yarn. No worries about melting that way.

I also tatted up a bunch of paperclips using Singtatter's patterns that are on Georgia Seitz's Online Tatting Class site. Those will be priced at 25 cents.

2 comments: