Tuesday, November 17, 2009

It's been a while!

Hi everyone! I know it's been a while.  Computer problems had me disconnected from the world.  I'm surprised by how isolated I felt.  I truly felt like I was lost in a cave for these past weeks.

Anyhow, enough of that!  What I really came to tell you all is that I'll be going to my first Tat Day this weekend.  If anyone is in the Greenfield, Indiana area this Saturday, meet me at ZigZag Quilts and Baskets for their annual tatting day.  Georgia Seitz will be teaching. Ooooh, I am so excited!  I've been tatting, but I ain't showing until after tat day.  It's nothing spectactular, but I am going to make y'all wait.

Well, it's time to get to work so I'll begin catching up and commenting on everyone's blogs tonight when I get home.  Missed you all!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Steph!! Nice to see you blogging again. It might take you awhile to catch up on blogs. I feel like it takes me forever to read and comment on blogs when I miss just 2 days. I don't want to miss anything. Happy blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wandering what happened to ya!! Glad you are back... I wish we had tatting things around here :( maybe some day when my kids are older and I actually have money (insert eye roll here) I can attend tat days or something...
    WELCOME BACK!!
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, missed you, enjoy your Tat Day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I am excited too! I will look forward to your posts on how everything went. I love Georgia..she is a neat lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There you are girl! I was wondering about you. Can't wait to see your new tatting. Have fun with at your Tat Day. And remember to take pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to have you back, have a great time at the Tat Day.

    ReplyDelete