Tuesday, January 5, 2010

*groan* Back to work!

Today was the first day back to work after nearly three weeks of lounging about.  Why, oh why can't I hit the Powerball jackpot? I'm still feeling the fearful aftereffects of the movie, Paranormal Activity. I have YET to set foot in my bedroom for anything other than a change of clothes and that's only during daylight hours. Ha.  A few of my oh-so manly male coworkers admitted they had the crap scared out of them by that evil, evil movie, too.  Now THAT is funny!




To kill some time before work today, I tatted one of Teri TATBiT Dusenbury's adorable hearts.  This one is Nellie's Heart.  The center reminds me a bit of a checkerboard and I really love it.  I used a deep purple Flora thread in size twenty.  At its widest point, the heart measures 2-1/8".  Grrr...I see I split the threads in the picots again while blocking it. Hate when I do that!   I'm thinking I need to do another of Teri's hearts. Sadie's Heart or Unchained Heart possibly.  And Yes!, I'm in the mood to tat hearts lately.

3 comments:

  1. I know the feeling! I'm on the last week of my 3 week break! Sob.

    Lovely heart by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this one is pretty and I can see a ribbon weaving through those 3 squares...somehow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job on the heart. I like the look of it.

    I was only off 11 days and it was awful going back to work!

    ReplyDelete