Sunday, March 20, 2011

Granny Inspiration

The sun is shining and Spring may actually be trying to spring around these parts.  *fingers crossed*

Sometimes granny color themes come from the oddest places...

 My sewing box.  I kept staring at it all last week.  Then it hit me!  A new granny square blanket.  Off to the yarn store I went and after an hour or so of hooky time, here is what I came up with:
 The colors are not true, but I think you get the idea!  The green is a bit more green and the grenadine is not so shocking.  I'll be combining these three-round squares with six- or seven-round squares.  Have a good Sunday everyone!



2 comments:

  1. LOVE the colors, and isn't it amazing how we find inspiration in simple things. COLOR is everywhere!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a beatiful spring, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete