Sunday, March 6, 2011

It's growing!

My throw for The Flower Bed CAL is growing!  Another two rounds of motifs after this one will give me a smallish, but gorgeous hexagon shaped throw.  It's also been a great stash killer so far, too!

The sun is shining today, so I thought taking a picture by the window would show the shine in the yarn. It's a mohair/nylon blend.  Alas, it was not to be.  I'm not really a pastels type of girl, but this is turning out way better than I had hoped!

edited to add:  If you click on the picture, you can kind of just barely see a bit of shine!

6 comments:

  1. I love your blog!I have been following you for a while now,please visit my blog too!

    www.jewellerybijou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Steph,

    this looks really great ... I love this pastel tones and I i think the spring is here...
    Have a funny week and send you many Greetings,

    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flower bed cal is Beautiful. The colors you are using are so soft and delicate. I can't wait to see it grow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's beautiful! I can see that one of those flower motif blankets is in my future--resistance is futile. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete