Saturday, March 5, 2011

A yarny post

I've joined a Crochet Along here on Blogger called The Flower Bed.  Tons of gorgeous flowers!  I'm so sick of this dreary winter weather I thought it would be the perfect pick-me-up.  I'm making a small throw out of some stash laceweight yarn I've been hoarding forever.  For those of you who are interested, the pattern I'm using can be found here: Japanese Flower.  This absolutely gorgeous flower works up quickly and is easy to memorize.  My motifs are about five inches across using a 5 mm hook.  I'm going to have a lot of fun with this one! 




3 comments:

  1. Very pretty Steph! One of these days, I'll learn to crochet........

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is going to be beautiful! I love the pastel colors!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good..love the pastels
    Thanks for the link to THE FLOWER BED
    Hugs Suz x

    ReplyDelete