Friday, March 30, 2012

Just a quickie post...

Just got home from work and lookie what was waiting for me in the mailbox today!!  The Burda book I've been looking for F-O-R-E-V-E-R.  I've been dying to make the doily on the cover.  This is one of the times I love eBay.  Next is another German tatting book, ya know, the one with Frivole's peacock and butterflies.  Last, but not least is the first of LadyShuttleMaker's Quad hook pens and a small skein of her HDT, 'Diablo' in size 80.

The perfect ending to a kinda crappy day!  :)  

3 comments:

  1. I would also love both of them books, I am going to look at the Tat Days to see if i can get them before i order them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like someone has some new patterns to have fun with!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the peacock book...and I am planning on making the peacock soon.I have the perfect thread for it . It is a hand dyed thread by Karey Solomon. If the above Ginny W is who I think she is...from Alburn, New York ...I saw her peacock at Tat days. She make it in the same thread I am going to use to make mine.
    I have the burda pattern for that doily and a copy of that booklet that was given to me at a raffle years ago. Some reason I am remembering the pattern wasn't in that book but I do have it somewhere. I hope you do it sometime.

    ReplyDelete