Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunny Sunday

Oh, what a beautiful Sunday!  For most of the winter I was in a depression.  No particular reason, it's something I've struggled with all my life, but today was a complete recharge.  The weather was gorgeous and I got to ride my bike for hours on end.  My butt is going to be so sore tomorrow.  Totally worth it!

This morning before I went out, I tatted another heart out of 'From The Heart'.  This one is 'Chained Heart', using Olympus thread from Japan.  I really love their threads, especially the variegateds.  Before I blogged this I had to catch up on what everyone else is doing today and saw that Fox was of a similar mind and tatted a chained heart herself. Glad to see she solved her conundrum!
The hanky this heart is on was one I wanted to add an edging to, but it's hopelessly wrinkled.  No matter what I do the wrinkles WILL. NOT. GO. AWAY. so a background it's become.  Have a great time with the rest of your Sunday!  

5 comments:

  1. Your heart looks great! :)
    I love the uniqueness of that design and you and Fox have made wonderful ones!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, yours is also purple! Similar minds indeed! Very nice pattern.
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, that's so impressive--I can't seem to get the hang of tatting, no matter how many lessons I've had. It just looks like magic to me! I'm glad you're back in the saddle--hooray for spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The weather here is beautiful, too. Isn't it amazing what a boost it is to one's spirit. Lovely heart.

    ReplyDelete