Monday, October 22, 2012

'Tis near Halloween....

Time is flying!  Almost the end of October already.  All the little ghosties and beasties will be out begging for candy in little more than a week.  My favorite time of the year. HaLLOweEN!!  To commemorate this awesome day I stitched up this...
'Near Halloween' by the Primitive Needle.  Just have to frame it!  I am planning on having one entire wall of Halloween themed cross stitch for next year like THIS ONE. I love, love, LOVE this!!1! Can I do it?  If I don't get distracted, I will!

Speaking of distractions, A friend and I took a road trip to Mary Maxim and I came home with this...
A lovely rainbow of Mellowspun Ultra DK which is currently being turned into a blanket.  Pictures to follow once I block the squares a bit.  It's a sampler and the squares are not quite the same size, so blocking must be done!

Well, that's all for now!  Hope your days are filled with lots of tatting, crocheting, knitting, and stitching!

2 comments:

  1. those are pretty colors, what a nice rainbow effect. that will be a pretty afghan.
    nice stitching on the sampler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super nice blog
    I do miss Lisa designs, she was one of my favorites
    I have this one in my basket to stitch
    Thanks so much for the plug
    Pretty yarn, I've been crocheting dish clothes with sugar n cream yarn
    I'll be back

    ReplyDelete