Monday, February 2, 2015

Snowed in


We had 13.5" snow dumped on my neck of the woods yesterday afternoon through this morning. Snow day for me! Last night(actually 3 a.m.), I couldn't sleep so I dressed warmly and attempted to walk to the corner so I could how the road conditions were. I stepped off the porch and promptly sunk to my knees in snow. That was enough of that!  So I shall work on tatting something, read some, and add some rows to my latest crochet blanket.  

This is Rounds One and Two of Renulek's latest Tat-Along. I'm using Altin Basak threads in coppery tones to go with the piece's antique-ish look. 


And this is my latest blanket, the Vintage Fan Ripple. It's a free crochet pattern I found on Ravelry.  I love the bold colors I chose.  Enjoy your day. 

3 comments:

  1. Pretty colors in both the doily and the afghan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doily looks awesome!!! :)
    And that is such a perfect blanket to drown out the all white snow decor outside!! :)

    ReplyDelete